Hello and Welcome! This site was created with you in mind, it allows me to reach out to you and offer my assistance in helping you in your journey towards achieving optimum health. Although we may all be at different stages in our health, I am sure that we can all agree that being in the best health possible as we age is essential.
Did you know that:
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%.
- All countries face major challenges to ensure that their health and social systems are ready to make the most of this demographic shift.
- More than one-third of Americans are overweight or obese.
- As of 2012, 117 million Americans had one or more chronic illnesses, which account for 75 percent of all healthcare costs in the U.S.
- In 2012 alone diabetes caused 1.5 million deaths. Its complications can lead to heart attack, stroke, blindness, kidney failure and lower limb amputation.
These statistics reinforce the reasons why it is imperative to make our personal health the number one priority in our lives, because without it, living is less enjoyable for ourselves and those we love.
“There are things we can control and things we can’t – why not start with what we can?”
“Going back to the basics has always been against the grain, but A Mix of Two Worldsproves that this is just what the world needs. Nature intends to create and maintain, not to destroy. With this thinking, we can begin to understand how natural medicine can supplement our traditional health practices, enabling us to prevent serious health issues by focusing on the holistic wellness that nature offers”.
Author of A Patient's Perspective
“For the longest time, natural medicinal remedies have been looked down on by certain sectors of society. People have glorified manufactured medicine as the cure-all to every human ill and ache. Peggy’s book, A Mix of Two Worlds, elevates natural medicine and healing in a place it deserves. The book makes us appreciate the wonders of nature, and expounds on how nature and medicine are allies, not enemies, in the quest for optimum health”.
Author of Fork It
“A Mix of Two Worlds highlights the benefits of natural medicine which is highly relevant in today’s environment. The book reminds us of the wonders of nature and its untapped healing powers in helping to attain optimal health. It’s a study of two cultures joining forces for overall wellness. This book is a must-read for those who are truly health-conscious”!
Author of The Power of Pets
“This book makes us appreciate the wonders of nature, and expounds on how nature and medicine are allies, not enemies, in the quest for optimum health.”
Graciano Cabrita da Palma
Author of Healthy Children, Happy Parents